Benefits of Working with Rennick Real Estate Auctions
Whether you represent the buyer or the seller, Rennick Real Estate Auctions will help you meet your clients’ real estate goals through the use of an effective auction process. We work hard with you to ensure your clients have a unique buying or selling opportunity.
Rennick Auctions has vast experience in successfully helping agents and their clients have a rewarding buying or selling experience. We have the proven market expertise to attract buyers and sellers from the local, national, or international markets. You will have unlimited access to a talented support staff who is dedicated to working hard for both you and your client. We design and coordinate advertising, distribute marketing materials, and follow up on every inquiry. And, most importantly, we only get paid at closing – just like you.
Benefits for a Buyer’s Agents
- We provide you access to a multitude of property offerings from motivated sellers who are willing to sell for a market driven price.
- There is no gamesmanship or long negotiation periods between buyer and seller. On the day of the auction, you can be confident the seller is committed to sell, and you clients will enjoy the complete transparency of an open bidding forum.
- Through the transparency an auction offers, you clients can feel confident they are paying fair market value.
- If your client is the winning bidder, you will be compensated up to a 3% commission. And since properties sold at auction are “as is,” you can avoid contingencies and extended negotiations that might stall or even prevent a closing. Please register your client 24 hours prior to Auction. Download the Broker Registration Form
Benefits for a Seller’s Agent
- Our auctions, by their very nature, create a competitive bidding environment of prospective buyers, providing a singular forum in which a buyer can make a counter-offer in seconds to procure the property.
- By working closely with you to help the seller take full advantage of our carefully planned auction process, we ensure a seamless selling experience for both you and your client.
- When your seller’s property is sold, you will be compensated with a full market rate commission. And since properties sold at auction are “as is,” you avoid the kind of contingencies and extended negotiations that can stall or even prevent a closing.